Equipment and instruments are the engine and parts of laboratory operations. They play an essential role in Total Workflow Control. Equipment that’s down can mean a diagnosis that’s delayed. With our roots in the service of histology equipment going back to 1971 (under the Belair name), we know what it takes to keep you in continuous operation.
Expert Service Specialists
We take the training and continuing education of our service technicians very seriously. Our specialists go through rigorous training sessions and are certified on all major brands of instruments and histology equipment including:
· Avantik | Sakura | Leica | Microm | Reichert/Jung | General Data | Shandon | TBS | Thermo
Preventative maintenance gives you peace of mind that your equipment will work right every time. With comprehensive services and flexible service contract options tailored to your needs, we keep your systems running at their best.
· Manage preventive maintenance schedules and records for all major histology equipment brands
· Keep you up-to-date with CLIA compliance
· Send maintenance reminders to set-up appointments
· Provide same day service reports
Service and Repairs
With expert-knowledge, nearly $2 million in spare parts in stock for all equipment types, and more than 180 courtesy loaner instruments, Avantik is prepared for anything. Our world-class customer service dispatch center enables a 24-hour response time on emergency service and repairs for customers in New England, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland.